Sunday, December 10, 2006

Glad to Bee of Help



Last night, we had our company holiday party at Funrise (www.funrise.com). It was a nice gathering held at the new office, with plenty of food, drinks, and mingling to go around.

I was fortunate enough to share "MVP" honors with fellow worker Steve Starobinksy – for which I'm extremely appreciative, as I really just see myself as any other person wanting to do a good job, so long as you're given the opportunity to do so. It's one of those things where work can bog you down to the point of self-doubt...and a moment like this comes along and renews your faith & purpose, making you want to accomplish more. So thanks to my friends at Funrise for this honor & support; I'll do my best to keep it up.

PS. While I was my own designated driver and did not partake at the bar, I hope others are recovering alright today :)

--
Word of the day: perspective
Song of the day: "Chances" by Athlete

No comments: