Friday, December 29, 2006

New Paintings



After a nice holiday break with my family – and too many failed attempts connecting to the internet – I'm now trying to get back on track with things...all the while suppressing a case of the post-holiday blues and reclaiming a healthier, reduced-cookie diet. Alas, there seems to be so much left to do in the remaining hours of 2006.

3 new paintings (including the one shown above) have been added to my site – these were given as gifts to my parents, brother and sister-in-law, and Uncle Dave. I'm trying my hand at abstract painting and finding enjoyment at doing so (it's still new to me).

To view, please click on the link below. They are the last three in the bottom row under the "Featured Artwork" section. And thanks for checking in.

http://viviandesigns.com/portfolio.htm

--
Song of the Day: "Oh Lately It's So Quiet" by OK Go

No comments: