Friday, May 11, 2012

Piece for "CRAYnial" Show (5/11/12)


Sorry this is a super last minute post...but if you are in the San Francisco area tonight (May 11), you might want to check out the "CRAYnial" custom vinyl toy show at Big Umbrella Studios.  This show, in collaboration with Boombotix, features the Boombot vinyl toy/speaker.  I'll have a piece in there, alongside many talented artists.

It may come as no surprise (to anyone who knows me) that I love the Jabbawockeez dance crew...so here is my piece for the show:

"Boombotiwockee" (acrylic, felt, Boombot vinyl toy).
Price:  $200
Below is the flier for the show, with the complete address for Big Umbrella Studios:



You can also click here for additional info & artist roster.  Special thanks to friend & artist Rick Kitagawa for inviting me to participate and for curating this show. Thanks for the support!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw! As in AWESOME! How fun to see you do some 3D work. Very nice. Congrats on the show.

Bhashkar-quantity-takeoff said...

how wonderful! I love it. And, it's true, Kewestone is a great friend who's always looking out for us!

Viv said...

- Melissa: Hey Mel! Aww thank you soo much! Sorry I have been bad at checking blogs, including my own :P Hope you are doing well, my talented & lovely friend! See you soon for your show! :D

- Bhashkar-quantity-takeoff: Thank you so much for the nice comment :)