Sunday, July 8, 2012

KWESTONE Online Store Now Open

My friend Kwestone just opened up an online store, which includes many of the fantastic limited-run art prints that he and Dou Hong sold at Anime Expo last weekend.

He was even nice enough to include 5" x 7" prints of my art from the Street Fighter X Tekken Release Party in his shop (thanks, Kwestone!).  So I just wanted to at least help spread the word & hope you'll stop by and take a look.

Here's a note from the artist himself, as well as images from his shop:
"THE KWESTONE ONLINE STORE IS NOW OPEN!  Just go to kwestonestore.bigcartel.com and shop away!  I posted most of what I was selling at Anime Expo.  Art Prints, Mini Prints, Buttons, and Art Toys!  I'll be putting some new items and new deals each week.  And since it's my Grand Opening...if you spend $15 or more, type in (GRANDOPENING) at the checkout, I'll give you 20% off your entire order!  Woot!  This deal will be good till the end of August.  When you get the chance, stop on by kwestonestore.bigcartel.com!"
kwestonestore.bigcartel.com
By the way, if you're on Instagram, you can follow him at @kwestone to receive a special code to redeem this exclusive (limited 50) print & button set, as a thank-you gift from the artist :)
(artwork by Kwestone)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooooo awesome! Congrats, Vivian & KWESTONE! I wanted to see what he had in his shop and check out your print too.

Viv said...

- Thanks, Melissa! Yeah Kwestone has amazing stuff in his shop! Talk soon, my friend :)