Tuesday, December 25, 2012

"Little Do They Know" (December 2012) - Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays, everyone!  Below is this year's "Little Do They Know" holiday card.  Here's the outside of the card...


And here's the inside...


Wishing my family & friends a wonderful holiday season...I've learned so much over the recent years, met so many great people & I feel very thankful for all of the ongoing support, encouragement, and inspiration.

PS.  Love you, Mom & Dad :) So happy to spend Christmas with you, Ong Ba, and the rest of our family this year.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! Reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes :) Merry Christmas!

Viv said...

Aww thanks so much, Leighton! Means an absolute ton coming from you ;) Merry Christmas & happy holidays!

Jesse Soto said...

Amazing and adorable card! I bet families/friends loved this.

Viv said...

- Jesse: Aww thank you, Jesse! Hope your holidays have been happy!